The office of Lori M. Kaler, MD is a private one doctor Obstetrician/Gynecologist office located in Bethesda, Maryland. The practice provides routine gynecological care and management, treatment of gynecological disorders, pre-pregnancy counseling and more. Dr. Kaler sees patients of all ages, but most frequently treats young adults and women experiencing menopausal symptoms. The practice is equipped with a laboratory allowing patients to complete testing conveniently.
When appropriate, Dr. Kaler performs needed in-office procedures and provides surgical consultations and second opinions. If surgery is required, Dr. Kaler operates out of Sibley Memorial Hospital.
Additionally, Dr. Kaler is certified to provide her patients with top-quality cosmetic care. These treatments include Botox, Xeomin, Radiesse, Belotero and more. There is a variety of prescription-quality skincare and beauty products available for patients to pick up in the office at their convenience.
At the office of Dr. Lori Kaler, we recognize the complexity and sensitivity involved in women’s health topics. We believe the best patient care stems from uniquely tailored health management to meet the needs of each individual. Dr. Kaler’s compassionate demeanor and dedication to her patients are backed by her nomination as “Top Doctor” by the prestigious Washingtonian and Bethesda Magazine.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website